XORE is hiring for a project manager with a client-centric focus to handle international logistics and occasional sales support.
Xore is an international supplier of analysis equipment for the mining industry. We’re a growing company with a foundational product technology that’s long been established in its sector. Our work environment is one where all opinions and ideas are welcome. Here, close collaboration with our clients is one of our greatest strengths, and it’s how we help them improve their operations along with our products. Together, we develop, optimize, and enhance instruments that increase efficiency. Each client’s needs are unique, so most innovative solutions are not “one size fits all.” Our head office is in the city of Skellefteå in the heart of Sweden’s mining industry, just 200 kilometers south of the Arctic Circle.
To keep pace with increasing business, we are looking for a project manager to mainly coordinate with suppliers and clients around the world, as well as provide some support to our sales staff.
Job duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will be the lead coordinator for project logistics with suppliers in Sweden and clients around the world. You will be responsible for final delivery of projects, including both new products and spare parts. The core responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing detailed project schedules and action plans, then monitoring them as they progress and making adjustments as needed
- Keeping clients and stakeholders updated on a consistent basis, including managing those relationships to ensure the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Handling contracts with vendors and suppliers, make sure tasks are clearly assigned and communicating expected deliverables
- Tracking project performances to identify areas for improvement, as well as overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Outlining budgetary needs and defining resource requirements for each project, then managing available and allocations of resources (both internal and third party) to deliver projects on budget
Where you’ll be working:
The work location for this role could be discussed, but ideally, it is at the XORE office in Skellefteå. The role also requires some travel to client locations around the world.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, engineering, business, or business administration, or similar fields, or equivalent experience
- Experience with and strong knowledge of project management, including software tools, methodologies, and best practices
Skills and abilities
- Capable of working both autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills that allow you to work effectively as a contributor and as a team member or a leader
- Multi-task and prioritize in a high-paced environment, meeting goals and time frames even under sometimes stressful situations
- Negotiate, with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Possess an analytical mind with a keen eye for detail and the desire to probe further into data
- An adventurous sense of travel, comfortable with international trips to rugged locales
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
Applications are evaluated continuously.